Autism Science Digest
What is Autism Science Digest
Autism Science Digest is the place for doctors, researchers, and expert moms and dads to share information about treatment, research and recovery. Autism Science Digest is the first Autism ApprovedTM publication of the global autism community. Dedicated to respecting the intelligence of parents and the courage of forward-thinking scientists, Autism Science Digest continues the philosophy of founding organization, AutismOne. According to Editor Claire Viadro, MPH, PhD, and Scientific Editor Lauren Underwood, PhD, "We are excited about bringing readers information about biomedical research and treatment in autism that will impact children's and families' lives in a positive way." International Orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for supporting AutismOne!
Subscriptions are also available to international destinations please email email@example.com for instructions.
- Cerebral folate deficiency in autism spectrum disorders
- Biofilm: A Cause of Chronic Gastrointestinal Issues in ASD
- Mitochondrial dysfunction and autism spectrum disorders
- Hope through Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Current Trends in ADHD/ADD Treatment
- The Thyroid-Autism Connection
- And much more!