AutismOne 2011 Digital Download Package - $199 Autism Videos
This is a complete set of 130+ Digital Download Videos of the conference autism DVDs to playback on your computer or favorite digital device.
PLEASE NOTE: The digital download videos in this package include every digital download autism video shown on this page >> (subject to updates) The file size of the complete set of autism videos is much too large to download but you can download the digital version of any individual autism DVD when you are ready to watch.
Whether or not you attended the 2011 AutismOne / Generation Rescue conference in Chicago, here is the way to “bring the autism conference home.” There are autism videos for teachers, autism videos for parents, autism videos for care givers, autism videos for relatives and basically autism videos for everyone. With this complete autism video set from the conference you can view presentations by such people as Jenny McCarthy, Andy Wakefield, Martha Herbert, Kim Stagliano, Dan Olmsted and Byron Katie from your television or computer at your convenience.
The sessions of our Chicago Conference for Autism preserved on DVD covered everything “from soup to nuts.” (In a sense, almost literally: several sessions focused on autistic children diets.) In all there are over 130 recorded sessions of the best autism videos recorded anywhere.
Broad range of autism-related topics? You bet, here’s a small sampling.
- Presenter Dr. Paul Hardy is a board-certified neurologist with specialty training in behavioral neurology. In this video he speaks of the recognition, evaluation, and treatment of individuals with autism and seizures and autism and epilepsy. The presentation also includes autism pharmaceutical therapies and autism nutritional therapies.
- This video features Raun Kaufman the Director of Global Education for the Autism Treatment Center of America™, home of The Son-Rise Program. He speaks of his own autism recovery story and describes simple techniques that parents can use in helping their autistic children.
- The topic of this video is financial aid for autism. It is part of the “Autism on A Budget” series authored by TACA’s (Talk About Curing Autism) Holly Bortfeld. The presentation covers the programs available to your family from State and Federal governments.
- Presenter Pierre Fontaine is the author of the book titled Homeopathy, Sweet Homeopathy. In this video he describes autism and homeopathy and the many unique breakthroughs of the last three years and how we’ve come to the point of making reversing autism widely possible.
- Presenter Larry Newman authored the chapter Nutritional Supplementation for Autism in the book Cutting-Edge Therapies for Autism 2011-2012. The importance of proper nutrition for autistic children is widely known. His focus in this presentation: autism and nutrition.
- Autism and divorce is a dreadful topic in the autism community. Michael and Moira Giammatteo are two veteran parents who give practical, from the trenches, advice about keeping your marriage alive after diagnosis.
- Bullying by children is a sad testimonial to our society. But bullying and autism is even more heart rendering. Speaker Leslie Phillips has firsthand experience with autism and bullying. In this video she provides practical advice for parents seeking a safe learning environment for their children.
- The tendency of autistic children to wander is terrorizing to parents. Wendy Fournier, a founding board member and president of the National Autism Association, discusses wandering and autism prevention strategies and provides resources for caregivers.
Overall, these autism DVDs capture the best and most relevant speeches, questions and answers of this star filled AutismOne conference. With these you will be informed, educated and able to start making a difference in your own home with your own family.
Save yourself the shipping cost autism DVDs and the environment by ordering Digital Downloads of your favorite conference presentations. The process is simple: make your purchase and the video will be ready to download from your AutismOne account. Don’t have an AutismOne account one will be setup when you checkout automatically? Your downloads will be playable on most of your favorite video players such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC and more.