Raun and Kristin: Bringing Hope into your Home
Take a fun, feisty, fast-paced break from your day, and get some very useful tips and information to make your daily life easier. Enjoy a bi-weekly half hour with Raun, a funny and sharp international lecturer who is himself fully recovered from severe autism and Kristin, a high-energy inspirational autism mom, national speaker, and diet/sensory integration specialist. The show swings quickly through fun and informative segments, including:
- Argument of the Day: Raun and Kristin argue about a particular (often gender-related) topic.
- Invention of the Week: Brilliant inventions – that don’t exist but should – are concocted by the hosts. Listener ideas are welcome!
- Celebrating Our Kids: An inspirational autism story – sometimes small, sometimes big – is presented to brighten your day. Listener stories are invited!
- Theme of the Show: A more in-depth discussion of a particular topic of immediate use to you, the listener. Chock full of ideas, tips, and techniques.
- Kristin’s Korner: Special tips uncovered by Kristin.
- Raun’s Rant: A raucous sound-off about a current issue. Disagreements (or agreements) from listeners are welcome!
Listen to this show:
It can be hard for many of us to find a comfortable way to incorporate our family members and friends in the lives of our children after the diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder. But there are many simple ways you may not have thought of to make this happen, and Raun and Kristin will spend today’s show discussing them with you. They will also argue about urban vs. suburban living, create inventions to help us navigate the roads and our health, and celebrate our kids.