Raun and Kristin: Bringing Hope into your Home
Take a fun, feisty, fast-paced break from your day, and get some very useful tips and information to make your daily life easier. Enjoy a bi-weekly half hour with Raun, a funny and sharp international lecturer who is himself fully recovered from severe autism and Kristin, a high-energy inspirational autism mom, national speaker, and diet/sensory integration specialist. The show swings quickly through fun and informative segments, including:
- Argument of the Day: Raun and Kristin argue about a particular (often gender-related) topic.
- Invention of the Week: Brilliant inventions – that don’t exist but should – are concocted by the hosts. Listener ideas are welcome!
- Celebrating Our Kids: An inspirational autism story – sometimes small, sometimes big – is presented to brighten your day. Listener stories are invited!
- Theme of the Show: A more in-depth discussion of a particular topic of immediate use to you, the listener. Chock full of ideas, tips, and techniques.
- Kristin’s Korner: Special tips uncovered by Kristin.
- Raun’s Rant: A raucous sound-off about a current issue. Disagreements (or agreements) from listeners are welcome!
Listen to this show:
It’s hot out there! In the dog days of summer, Raun and Kristin talk about taking the times when you are emotionally overheated and upset – and getting better at relaxing, cooling down, and feeling comfortable. Four simple, useful strategies are discussed. Also, your hosts argue about the ultimate battle that rages inside us all: the 80’s vs. the 90’s. Their inventions, too, take us back to bygone decades, and, of course, they celebrate our kids. Kristin dispenses some surprising benefits of using the right verb tense (yeah, you read that right) and staying calm.