Raun and Kristin: Bringing Hope into your Home
Take a fun, feisty, fast-paced break from your day, and get some very useful tips and information to make your daily life easier. Enjoy a bi-weekly half hour with Raun, a funny and sharp international lecturer who is himself fully recovered from severe autism and Kristin, a high-energy inspirational autism mom, national speaker, and diet/sensory integration specialist. The show swings quickly through fun and informative segments, including:
- Argument of the Day: Raun and Kristin argue about a particular (often gender-related) topic.
- Invention of the Week: Brilliant inventions – that don’t exist but should – are concocted by the hosts. Listener ideas are welcome!
- Celebrating Our Kids: An inspirational autism story – sometimes small, sometimes big – is presented to brighten your day. Listener stories are invited!
- Theme of the Show: A more in-depth discussion of a particular topic of immediate use to you, the listener. Chock full of ideas, tips, and techniques.
- Kristin’s Korner: Special tips uncovered by Kristin.
- Raun’s Rant: A raucous sound-off about a current issue. Disagreements (or agreements) from listeners are welcome!
Listen to this show:
Many autism treatments are expensive. What do you do if you feel that you can’t afford them? Your hosts take some time to help you with precisely this issue, giving you ideas and tips for getting the funds you need to help your child. Raun and Kristin also argue about whether TV has a greater influence of children or their parents, and create inventions to de- complicate your life and get some cash on the side, and celebrate our kids. Kristin fills you in on some doctor-approved home remedies, and Raun sounds off on capitalists who don’t understand capitalism.