Raun and Kristin: Bringing Hope into your Home
Take a fun, feisty, fast-paced break from your day, and get some very useful tips and information to make your daily life easier. Enjoy a bi-weekly half hour with Raun, a funny and sharp international lecturer who is himself fully recovered from severe autism and Kristin, a high-energy inspirational autism mom, national speaker, and diet/sensory integration specialist. The show swings quickly through fun and informative segments, including:
- Argument of the Day: Raun and Kristin argue about a particular (often gender-related) topic.
- Invention of the Week: Brilliant inventions – that don’t exist but should – are concocted by the hosts. Listener ideas are welcome!
- Celebrating Our Kids: An inspirational autism story – sometimes small, sometimes big – is presented to brighten your day. Listener stories are invited!
- Theme of the Show: A more in-depth discussion of a particular topic of immediate use to you, the listener. Chock full of ideas, tips, and techniques.
- Kristin’s Korner: Special tips uncovered by Kristin.
- Raun’s Rant: A raucous sound-off about a current issue. Disagreements (or agreements) from listeners are welcome!
Listen to this show:
If you have been contemplating putting your child on a special diet but don’t know where to start or how to get your child to actually eat the stuff, this show’s theme is for you. It’s packed with useful strategies. Raun and Kristin also argue about whether the government should have any say in what we eat, invent people-tracking and sock-tracking devices, and celebrate our kids. Kristin give your some simple pointers on reducing worry while increasing success, and Raun hands his rant over to Kristin for a special story of air travel woe.