Thugs, Drugs and the War on Bugs: How the Natural Healthcare Revolution Will Lead Us Past Greed, Ego, and Scary Germs (Why Were Sick) [Hardcover]
Dr. Brad Case (Author)
Price: $29.95 + 3.00 Domestic Shipping Included = $32.95 Includes the 20 Steps To Perfect Health
Be a part of the Un-Brainwashing of America. This first book in the Why We’re Sick ™ series exposes the myths, lies, greed, and just plain bungling that is the untold story of Western medicine. In it, you’ll discover amazing and little-known truths that will both anger and scare the pants off you. Deeply researched, deadly serious, yet often humorous and irreverent, no other work so thoroughly explains how we got into this mess and what we can do to be truly healthy.
The #1 Killer in the United States? Medical Treatment.
How is it possible that Americans spend more per person on healthcare than any other nation, yet:
- The World Health Organization says we have the worst health of any developed country on earth?
- Western medicine has cures for surprisingly few diseases and actually causes illness with its “drugs for every disease” approach?
- Infectious diseases, once thought to be a thing of the past, are making a come back due to the overuse of antibiotics and our war on germs?
- Chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, allergies, asthma, thyroid disorders, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia are all on the rise?
- We’ve fallen from 3rd in infant mortality (1950) to 24th (1995) and seen an exponential rise in autism while vaccinating more than any other country?
- We have nothing of substance to show from our 30-year multi-billion dollar battle with AIDS, including no hard evidence that HIV is the true causative factor?
- According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, “properly prescribed medication” is the 4th leading cause of death, hospitals are the 3rd, and medical doctors kill more than all other forms of accidental death combined?
- The AMA continues its 150-year long battle against “alternative medicine” despite natural treatments that are safer and often more effective than conventional treatments?
About the Author
Dr. Brad Case, holistic chiropractor, naturopath, and director of the Holistic Healing Center in Prunedale, CA, has seen it all and he’s “sick of it.” He has dedicated his life to exposing the myths and lies perpetrated by modern medicine and the mainstream media. His personal and professional mission is to revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered in this country and the world, leading to complete freedom of choice in healthcare and a common sense approach to treating and preventing disease. Dr. Case has discovered that there are just seven foundational causes for all disease. To help combat these stumbling blocks to health, he’s developed the 20 Steps to Perfect Health™ - a holistic program designed to get even the sickest patient well again. In 2007, he co-authored a book entitled 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Health with Drs. Joseph Mercola, Julian Whitaker, and many other great authors.
"Dr. Case's book does an outstanding job of explaining, not only why vaccines aren't safe, but why they aren't necessary."
--John Gray, Ph.D., Best selling author of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"
"The book is refreshing, if frightening...The author's clear, critical tone, engaging voice and readable arguments encourages one to keep reading with as much enthusiasm as if the book were a thriller."
--Marlene Y. Satter, Foreword Reviews
"This book serves as a powerful wake-up call, with documented evidence that the medical-pharmaceutical industry has violated healthcare's first commandment: Do No Harm"
--Terry Rondberg, D.C., CEO, World Chiropractic Alliance
"...an encyclopedic compilation of the history and manipulation of 'scientific' medicine by all manner of charlatans, profiteers, criminals and thugs for profit, power, recognition and even darker motives."
--The Gerson Newsletter
"An extensively researched indictment of Western medicine's practices and the parasitic industry that, under the guise of promoting health, has plundered the wealth of those it has been imposed upon."
--Gerald Celente, Publisher, Trends Journal, Best selling author of Trend Tracking
Hardcover: 528 pages
Publisher: New Renaissance Books; 1 edition (October 15, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds